svētdiena, 2014. gada 2. marts

Music Sunday 94

    Dear readers! :)
Yet another Music Sunday. Not so far away from 100th one, I guess. 
Heres is my this week's artwork - "Passion to create" - 
“I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart.” 
― Vincent van Gogh
Started to watch great tv series - Star-crossed - sci-fi/fantasy, but with unexpected plot twists.  
Have a wonderful week, everyone! :)




1. Feel Real - Deptford Goth
2. Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons
3. Let It Go - The Neighbourhood
4. Wake Up - Awolnation
5. Diamonds - Ben Howard
6. No One's Here To Sleep - Naughty Boy feat. Bastille
7. First Fires - Bonobo Ft. Grey Reverend
8. Gallows Strung - Snow Ghosts

1 komentāri:

NikkiDee teica... {Reply}

Hi Marite! You follow my blog and I just wanted to let you know that I moved my blog to www.machinedereve.com
It is much better and now I post almost every day, so I hope you'll check it out and follow me there! :D

x Nikki Dee

Ierakstīt komentāru