svētdiena, 2013. gada 3. novembris

Music Sunday 77


Dear readers!  :) 
It's the November and I'm keeping up on posting new artwork every week. I'll have more stuff to do till December, but I hope I'll be able to have some time for making some personal artworks. 
I also reached over 30 000 pageviews in deviantArt today. yay :)
.. and here is my recent digital landscape scenery "Quiet". 
Have a wonderful week everyone!   
  


Once, Picasso was asked what his paintings meant. He said, “Do you ever know what the birds are singing? You don’t. But you listen to them anyway.” So, sometimes with art, it is important just to look.”
- Marina Abramović

1. Beauty - Wolf Colony
2. Fleet Foxes - Can't Help Falling In Love With You
3. My Song 5 - Haim
4. Don Mc Lean - American Pie
5, Scott Matthews - Elusive
6. Campfire - Satellite Stories
7. Cut Loose - Ana Curcin
8. Silence - Lucia

0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru