svētdiena, 2013. gada 18. augusts

Music Sunday 66


Dear readers!
The summer is slowly ending and I want to accomplish so many things, and time goes way too fast.
My headphones are almost broken, because I listen to music/podcasts/podfics way too frequently.. 
In this post you can see my recent artwork, "Autumn Fox" and I also started a new one yesterday, with ballpoint pens and it just requires so much patience, but I really like that technique. 
(oh, and Destiel won in thebacklot poll , (*throws confetti in the air*) and, yes, I voted a lot and yes, I can't also wait for 9th season of Supernatural.  )
Have a wonderful week, everyone! :)



1. Lissie - Pursuit of Happiness
2. Allie Moss - Corner
3. Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
4. The Paper Kites - Paint
5. Lotte Kestner - Flume
6. Angus & Julia Stone - Living On a Rainbow
7. Fink - See It All
8. Hazy - Rosi Golan Feat. William Fitzsimmons

1 komentāri:

Anonīms teica... {Reply}

Oooo I love the colors in this one! Those greens are so so pretty!!

Ierakstīt komentāru