svētdiena, 2013. gada 28. aprīlis

Music Sunday 50


Dear readers! 
I'm a bit late this week, but anyways, It's already 50th time I make this post with Sunday Music Mix.
And I have discovered a lot of new and inspiring music & hope to continue these posts until 100th one or more. Also have been working on detailed black ballpoint pen drawing, will post some wip photos in my Facebook page quite soon and there will be also video of Speed painting at some point too. :) 
Have a wonderful week, everyone!

warm-paradise:

<3


1. L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. - Noah and the Whale
2. The is The Life - Two Door Cinema Club
3. Switzerland (Quill) - The Last Bison
4. Your Rocky Spine - Great Lake Swimmers
5. If' we're All Dying to Live - Rich Aucoin
6. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
7. Tenuousness - Noble Beast
8. When I Dream - Ra Ra Riot

2 komentāri:

Miu teica... {Reply}

I hope you are going to continue your Music Sundays until forever!

Marite teica... {Reply}

@Miu
Aww, thank you so much. :) will surely continue to make these posts and Music Sundays and thank you for wonderful & motivational comment. ^^

Ierakstīt komentāru