svētdiena, 2013. gada 6. janvāris

Music Sunday 34


Dear readers! :) 
Happy New Year everyone! I still can't get used to 2013.
...and I have couple of New Year's resolutions to make:
1. Make even more art - about 80-100 paintings in this year. 
2. Continue weekly Music Sundays + make some artwork in process videos in youtube.
3. Read more books. 
4. Graduate high school and study in art/illustration related university.
5. Discover and watch new tv shows. 
6. Develop my skills in traditional/digital art.
7. and more, more things I haven't acknowledged now, but I will surely try to do.
and here comes my two recent paintings - "Tangled" and "Waiting"

 

1. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
2. Linne - Shugo Tokumaru
3. You Could be Happy - Snow Patrol
4. Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds
5. Floating - Paniyolo
6. No Rest - Dry The River
7. Love the Way You Lie - Skylar Grey
8.Where Have All the Flowers Gone - Peter, Paul and Mary

0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru