sestdiena, 2012. gada 11. augusts

S(art)uday 01


So (starting from this moment) I will start new post series - every Saturday there will be new illustration/painting/drawing - made by me. :) 
Also It's 100th post! :) 
This painting is called - "Can I have a Tardis?" and It's made with watercolors and black pen for details. 
Tardis - Time and Relative Dimension in Space is time machine from on of my favorite tv series - Doctor Who.
/something new, something old, something borrowed, something blue/

7 komentāri:

Anete Lasmane teica... {Reply}

Vienkārši lieliski!

Fashion is for idiots [like us] teica... {Reply}

Interesting work! :)

fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]

Cloudy teica... {Reply}

Das Bild ist toll geworden, gefällt mir vom Motiv und der Farbwahl sehr. Du hast echt großes Talent...

Lieben Gruß und Sonne im Herzen
CL

Lina | Swedish photo blog ♥ teica... {Reply}

I like it, it's unique. It's different, it makes me think while looking at it. :) <3

sepatuholig-Grace Njio teica... {Reply}

oh wow.... very nice, you are very talented! great illustration!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

elettrarossa teica... {Reply}

...great! Waiting to see more!

Jenna Fifi teica... {Reply}

You are so talented!
I’ve just followed you (: I would love it if you could check out my blog & perhaps follow me back. Have a lovely day!
Love Jenna Fifi

Ierakstīt komentāru